Let it Snow! (2013)
Our annual festive concert, Let It Snow! returns this year on Saturday 21 December! Join us for a thrilling evening of new music theatre, where our talented company of young people will be performing an exciting medley of extracts from our 2013 season.
Performances will include:
- Adaptations of Terry Pratchett’s Soul Music and Catherine Forde’s The Drowning Pond
- A YMT reinterpretation of Lindsay Kemp’s Variété,
- The Dark Tower, as inspired by Ulster poet Louis MacNiece and Benjamin Britten,
- A modernisation of Ovid’s epic poem The Metamorphoses in OMG: Ovid Unplugged,
- Revivals of our own popular Great Expectations and According to Brian Haw,
- Exciting new works such as the surrealist Le Tabou and the haunting Burnt Out Souls, and
- Our first ever film project Vanishing Point!